For Immediate Release
Elfenworks Partners with Wings of Hope on #Haiku4Hope to spread hope and save a child’s life!
San Mateo, California (January 20, 2017) –Today The Elfenworks Foundation, in partnership with Wings of Hope (wingsofhope.ngo) announced the start of #Haiku4Hope, a month-long social media initiative to spread hope through the community. “People are ready for hope,” said Kelly Shaw, Project Manager at The Elfenworks Foundation, “This is a fun and creative way to get everyone to participate.” The Elfenworks Foundation will donate $1 for every inspiring haiku generated with the hashtag #Haiku4Hope by the public through February 20th up to the cost of one Wings of Hope life-saving flight for children with medical needs.
We invite members of the press to contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org; 650-347-9700; and to follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/elfenworks and twitter https://twitter.com/Elfenworks.
Help Spread the Word
- “Join @Elfenworks #haikuforhope – uplift others while contributing to wings of hope (http://bit.ly/2jek96n). Get creative!”
- “Wanna haiku4hope? Each poem raises $1 from #elfenworks helping hope fly high (http://bit.ly/2jek96n)!
- “#Haiku4Hope is a #Hoperaiser anyone can join! Get creative (http://bit.ly/2jek96n) with #elfenworks.
The Fine Print
- Haiku4Hope runs through February 20th (midnight, California time) 2017.
- We will donate $1 for every inspiring haiku donated by the public to the cause (posted on our Facebook or Twitter feed) with the hashtag #Haiku4Hope through 2/20/17 up to the cost of one Wings of Hope life-saving flight for children with medical needs.
- Stay positive, and keep it clean and kind… “in harmony with hope.”
About Elfenworks “In Harmony With Hope”
The Elfenworks Foundation works for hope in America by fostering creative and technological solutions that advance change. Elfenworks identifies chasms, creates change, and amplifies success, whether promoting peace initiatives, assisting nonprofits safely navigate IT security with, or helping people cope with stress through the Breathing Butterfly project. Visit http://www.elfenworks.org/ripple for big and small ways to make a difference.
About Wings of Hope
Wings of Hope is an aviation nonprofit delivering humanitarian programs around the globe to lift people in need toward health and self-sufficiency. The nonprofit works in Africa, Asia and the Americas, partnering with communities to improve their health, education, food security and economic opportunity. In 2003, the charity established its Medical Relief & Air Transport (MAT) Program to serve the very real need for health care access that exists in the U.S. Wings of Hope has been twice nominated (2011, 2012) for the Nobel Peace Prize and dedicates 90 cents of every dollar directly to programming. For more information, visit wingsofhope.ngo or call 636-537-1302.